1. A majority of my books feature M/M (male/male) erotica and romance. There are some hetero or M/F (male/female) stories. I let my characters be who they tell me they are.
2. Some characters hold grudges. Others forgive easily.
3. Many of my characters are assholes. Seriously. Sarcasm runs rampant. Some are rude and crude, maybe even raunchy. But they are also different. Just as in life, you have to accept a character for who they are and not make them more or less than what they are.
4. I am a male who dates males. Please don't judge a M/M relationship by M/F standards. Sometimes, a guy who's been hurt is content when the guy that hurt him asks forgiveness and he gets to call him an asshole. We're guys. We have our flash of emotion, we vent, we move the hell on. If you don't get it, you're probably not a guy.
5. Sometimes I'm told I'm too elaborate in my fight scenes. Just recently it was said I wasn't elaborate enough......Yeah, you know I'm a tad bit confused but normally I write them how I see them. Sometimes a book plays out like a TV show. Sometimes I need to describe every detail, other times, I need to just give you a general idea.
6. I only use settings I know. I'm from St. Louis, so several books are set there. I could research other places, and I will if I ever have the need to write a story set in New York or Chicago extensively. Til then, you'll become well acquainted with my home town.
7. I'm a practicing witch. I don't have to research anything with my witch characters. I add in my own pagan principles and rituals ramped up as I clearly cannot blast you with fire or lightning and for most people that's something to be thankful for.
8. I am a mythology buff. You will see a lot of it in my books. I love Greek mythology the most. I'm a fan of Norse and Egyptian, and I loved the King Arthur stories so I will revisit him more than once.
I'm sure there's more to elaborate on, but I feel those things should be known about me and my writing. And now I'm off to do more writing.